African Bank Limited is one of the retail banks in South Africa, offering financial services to customers. The local government of South Africa runs it. African bank limited provides excellent online internet banking services. These services include online payment and transactions. The customers can quickly get their work done by simply logging into their internet banking portal on the African Bank Limited’s website.
How to Login to African Bank Internet Banking?
African bank limited in South Africa offers a simple procedure of logging into your online portal. The customer care department is also available to guide you through. Every user can log in by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Click the following link to reach the desired site https://ib.africanbank.co.za/
- Enter your username, pin, and password. These details are kept confidential and are unique. Every customer is given their own username, and they are allowed to select their own pin and password.
- After entering the details, click “login,” and within a few seconds, you will see your internet banking account in on your screens.
African Bank limited also provides a mobile app to make things easier for its customers. Cell phone banking is also available along with internet banking.
How to Register for African Bank Internet Banking?
Click the following link to reach the required page https://ib.africanbank.co.za/modules/Registration/Public/Register.aspx
- Enter your passport/ID number to continue the process.
- Next, you need to provide an authentic email and cell phone number.
- Set your desired pin code and password, and make sure you do not share the details with anyone.
Internet banking with African Bank Limited is appreciable because:
- Provides excellent services
- Saves time and money
- Is easy to operate
- Helps to keep a check on account details
- Easy to withdraw money anytime you want